Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The felling inside...

Today i understand how one little mistake can destroy everything, and oh  men, it hurts after words a lot.Crazy, but you understand that after words when is too late, and seems like where was my brains.Sometimes i feel i own something to the world.i wish i could just wake up on morning and start everything from new.I have questions to myself if there will be ever times when you don't need to think about life, how to survive or even how to breath.I just want to share with this song which i listen tonight millions time and i had this feeling it talking about me and that i need to change something right now and not tomorrow or maybe even next week or sometimes soon, need to start to live and change right now and and this moment..But here is the song i want to share with the world tonight...


i just love this song...

No comments:

Post a Comment